Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2012
Designed by Steve Jackson • Illustrated by John Kovalic
19 cards in a plastic bag
Suggested Retail Price $6
Stock # SJG4237 * UPC
This set is out of print now, but you can find these cards (except for the Munchkin Quest cards, which are a different size) in Munchkin Hidden Treasures.
For the third year in a row, we got some extra cards printed up to make an Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster . . . and this year’s is the biggest yet! Please enjoy the following new cards:
- For Munchkin: Budget Disguise, Can of Worms, Curse! Mapping Error, Dwarven Boots, Fright Sprite, Gift Card, Give the GM a Gift Certificate, The Gods Are Easily Confused, I Got Mine!, Kill-O-Miter, Potion of Anesthesia, Warhammer, and Warscrewdriver
- For Munchkin Cthulhu: Biggoth and Non-Canon
- For Munchkin Zombies: Mister Ded
- For Munchkin Quest: Flask of Glue; Fold, Spindle, and Mutilate; and Raincoat
- Munchkin FAQ
- Munchkin Errata
Last updated June 21, 2013
Can of Worms Clarifications and Mini-FAQ
The Can of Worms is a monster, but it hides out in the Treasure deck. When you get it, you must reveal it immediately (because you opened the Can of Worms!) and begin combat, even if you have already fought this turn. If the Can of Worms was part of the Treasure hoard from another monster, you cannot claim any of that Treasure unless you can also defeat the Can of Worms. You do, however, get any levels you are entitled to, unless you die during the second fight (because dead munchkins can't level up, no matter how hard they want to).
Q: What happens if you were being helped in the first combat?
A: The deal for the previous combat is still in place, but that helper cannot claim that treasure unless you beat the Can of Worms. You may choose any other helper, or none, for the Can of Worms fight.
Q: If you get the Can of Worms as one of your initial four Treasure cards at the start of the game, do you have a chance to play cards from your initial hand before fighting the Can of Worms?
A: Yes, you do, by analogy with Divine Intervention and Clerics.
- Retailer Resources for Munchkin