Munchkin Marked for Death
Designed by Andrew Hackard • Illustrated by John Kovalic
17 cards and a rulesheet, in a blister pack.
Suggested Retail Price $5.95
Stock # SJG4210 * UPC 837654320525
Munchkin Marked for Death is a double-duty mini-expansion set! This pack contains 17 all-new cards, including Anvil, Recalculate Your XP, and the horrifying effervescence of the Soap Golem. And they’re balanced to let you use them as a quick rigged demo for your friends, to get them into the madness that is Munchkin!
Note: This is NOT a collectible or randomized set. Every Marked for Death pack is the same as every other.
- Munchkin FAQ
- Munchkin Errata
- Munchkin Marked for Death Rules (0.19 MB pdf)
- Curse! Marked for Death!
- Joan d'Orc
- Playground Bully
- Soap Golem
- Boots of Two-Stepping
- Cat o' One Tail
- Lawn Mower
- Polish Your Equipment (GUAL)
- Potion of Inappropriate Eructation
- Recalculate Your XP (GUAL)
- Retroactive Continuity Potion
Last updated March 18, 2011
Errata to Be Corrected in the Next Printing
If you would like to download a corrected version of the insert, or the full script for the Marked Demo, go to the Marked for Death Web page. The corrections shown here are to the insert only.
2) The Elf turns over the top Door card, revealing Curse! Marked for Death!.
3) Since the Elf can't go below Level 1, he suffers no penalty.
In (2), Cat O' One Tail should be Lawn Mower.
2) The Elf has a combat strength of 4 (2 for his Level and 2 for the Cat O' One Tail); Joan has a strength of 2.
- Retailer Resources for Munchkin