Munchkin Polo Shirt
• Illustrated by John Kovalic
One polo shirt.
Suggested Retail Price $30
Stock # SJG9163 * UPC
Sometimes, even a munchkin gets caught in a situation just a little too formal for a T-shirt. For those dressy occasions, we recommend the Munchkin Polo Shirt!
1. If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
2. You may treat your Munchkin Polo Shirt as a Steed, granting you a +2 combat bonus. (If you do not have the Steed rules, treat the Polo Shirt as a Big item that does not fill the Big item "slot.")
3. The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or John Kovalic on the shirt gives you an extra +1 combat bonus per autograph, to a maximum bonus of +5.
4. Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
5. Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 4 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
6. But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
*On your torso. Right side out.