Munchkin Cthulhu 2 — Call of Cowthulhu
Designed by Steve Jackson • Illustrated by John Kovalic
56 cards in a tuckbox.
Suggested Retail Price $10.95
Stock # SJG1453 * UPC 837654320549
Aw, shucks! Y'all loved Munchkin Cthulhu so much, we jes' had ta bring ya more of that down-home Munchkin craziness!
Munchkin Cthulhu 2 – Call of Cowthulhu puts the Great Old Ones out to pasture, Munchkin-style! In this 56-card supplement, you'll find:
- More monsters! Hog-Sothoth, the Sheep Ones, Shoggoats -- even Cowthulhu itself!
- More whackers! Squish unnatural creatures with the Rolling Pin, chop them down with the Scythe, or clean them up with the Super Duper Pooper Scooper.
- A special card type – Madness! These are played like Curses, but every Madness has its advantages as well!
And more of everything else. Watch out for Old Man Nodens with his faithful Doggoth. Defeat the Arkhamster with your Prize-Winning Preserves. And fear . . . Bovine Intervention!
Call of Cowthulhu. Country life will never be the same.
- Munchkin FAQ
- Munchkin Errata
- Munchkin Cthulhu 2 – Call of Cowthulhu Rules (0.46 MB pdf)
- Cha-Cha People
- Horribly Indescribable
- Madness! Gammaphobia
- Madness! Kleptomania
- Madness! Obsessive-Compulsive
- Madness! Paranoia
- Madness! Schizophrenia
- Monster Whacker
- Old Man Nodens
- Puppies of Tindalos
- Sheep Ones
- Sudden Head Blow
- Super Munchkin
- Wandering Monster
- Bovine Intervention
- Frenzied Howl
- Green Reaper
- Hick Ichor
- Ichory Dickory Doc
- Loaded Die
- Meditate at the Temple of the Moon (GUAL)
- Muskratonic University Letter Jacket
- Pose for a Portrait (GUAL)
- Pot-Bellied Stove
- Prize-Winning Preserves (GUAL)
- Rolling Pin
- Secret Handshake
- Song of Madness, Part 2
- Spud Gun
- Squidskin Boots
- Straw Hat
- Super Duper Pooper Scooper
- The Churninator
- Wishing Ring
- Wishing Well
Last updated July 17, 2015
Errata to Be Corrected in the Next Printing
The Secret Handshake should say "Usable once only."
Corrected in the 6th Printing
Tainted is an Item Enhancer and should say so at the bottom.
Corrected in the 2nd Printing
In the rules, the Thief class entry should say "When a Thief gets Madness: Kleptomania, it does not change his powers, because the Kleptomania game mechanic (NOT coincidentally) is the same as the Thief mechanic. It just means that the Thief must try to steal at least one item whenever it is his turn. He may still attempt thefts at other times if he wants to."
- Retailer Resources for Munchkin