Munchkin Cthulhu 3 — The Unspeakable Vault
Designed by Steve Jackson • Illustrated by Francois "Goomi" Launet
56 cards in a tuckbox.
Suggested Retail Price $10.95
Stock # SJG1455 * UPC 837654320556
Kick open the Unspeakable Vault!
For years, Goomi has been unleashing his own vision of Cthulhu upon the world, in his comic "The Unspeakable Vault (of Doom)!" Now his unique take on the Elder Gods comes to Munchkin, in the form of Munchkin Cthulhu 3 -- The Unspeakable Vault.
This 56-card expansion brings Great Cthulhoo, Dagoon, Nyarly, and Tindaloo into the pun-filled world of Munchkin. Feed your friends to Cthulhoo, grow Footicles, and use your Inhuman Moan to defeat the Teeny Weeny Mi-Goo.
What darkness lurks in the Vault?
- More Madness! Fear books (logical enough, given the number of tomes that can eat your face), ichor, even phobias themselves!
- More Monsters! Face Goomi's versions of the Mythos gods and creatures . . . Ygo, 'Zathoth, Nightgaunts, Ghouls, Deepoines, and many more!
- More Things That Put The Hurt On Monsters! Wield the Roman Candle, the giant Hypodermic Needle, and the . . . Can Opener? Sure, why not? This is Munchkin!
The Unspeakable Vault -- more "yum yum" for your Munchkin Cthulhu game.
- Munchkin FAQ
- Munchkin Errata
- Munchkin Cthulhu 3 Unspeakable Vault Rules (0.64 MB pdf)
Last updated April 29, 2011
Errata to Be Corrected in the Next Printing
By the strict wording of Bibliophobia, it does not affect the Necronookiecon. However, it should, and therefore it does.
- Retailer Resources for Munchkin