Chibithulhu Plush (July 4)
• Based on illustrations by John Kovalic
10"-tall light blue plush Chibithulhu with firecracker on its chest, wearing an Uncle Sam top hat
Suggested Retail Price $19.99
Stock # SJG9406 * UPC 837654320426
Cute. Cuddly. Sanity-blasting.
Munchkin Cthulhu has spawned the evillest, cutest plush ever: Chibithulhu.
This 10"-tall soft and huggable plush figure features huge, adorable eyes, a red-white-and-blue Uncle Sam hat, a firecracker on the chest . . . and Cthulhu's trademark tentacles. It's made of all-new materials, and is machine washable.
Of course, this toy includes a special rule, which will help you during Munchkin Cthulhu games.
Chibithulhu's Special Rule
The following rule applies to all* of the Chibithulhu designs featured on this page. (Or download it here!)
- Chibithulhu can be used to help you in any Munchkin Cthulhu game, or any Munchkin game that uses Cultist cards. (Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands can also be useful for those.)
- Chibithulhu must be in the room when you begin play in order to help you. Each Chibithulhu can only help one person per game.
- Chibithulhu can act once per game, any time combat is not going on, to either get you into the Cult (if a Cultist card is available in the discards) or free you (discard your Cultist card).
- Only one Chibithulhu can help you during the game. Exception: If the game is at your house (apartment, condo, tent, secret lair, whatever), you may have two Chibithulhus of different colors, and each one can help you once.