Chibithulhu Plush (Halloween)
• Based on illustrations by John Kovalic
10"-tall orange-and-black plush figure.
Suggested Retail Price $19.99
Stock # SJG9405 * UPC 837654320242
Cute. Cuddly. Sanity-blasting.
Munchkin Cthulhu has spawned the evillest, cutest plush ever: Chibithulhu.
This 10"-tall soft and huggable plush figure features huge, adorable eyes, a felt witch's hat, a black jack o' lantern on the chest . . . and Cthulhu's trademark tentacles. It's made of all-new materials, and is machine washable.
Of course, this toy includes a special rule, which will help you during Munchkin Cthulhu games.
Chibithulhu's Special Rule
- Chibithulhu can be used to help you in any Munchkin Cthulhu game, or any Munchkin game that uses Cultist cards. (Munchkin 7 – Cheat With Both Hands can also be useful for those.)
- Chibithulhu must be in the room when you begin play in order to help you. Each Chibithulhu can only help one person per game.
- Chibithulhu can act once per game, any time combat is not going on, to either get you into the Cult (if a Cultist card is available in the discards) or free you (discard your Cultist card).
- Only one Chibithulhu can help you during the game. Exception: If the game is at your house (apartment, condo, tent, secret lair, whatever), you may have two Chibithulhus of different colors, and each one can help you once.