The Official Munchkin Oz Bookmark of the Terrible Twister!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Oz.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time when you are in combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Hold the bookmark at least 12 inches over the table where you are playing. Flip it so it spins as it falls. Overacting ("Auntie Em! Uncle Henry! It's a twister! Oh, Toto, what will we do!") is optional but highly encouraged.
- If the bookmark lands on a monster that you are fighting, you have squished it: that monster is dead. If it was the ONLY monster, the combat is over and you get the levels and Treasures it would normally grant. If there are other unsquished monsters, you must still defeat them normally.
- If the bookmark lands on the table (or on an object on the table, you munchkins!) but fails to squish a monster, you still get +5 for the distraction.
- If the bookmark does not land on the table, you must Run Away from all the monsters immediately.
- After the combat is over, give this bookmark to the person with the fewest cards in play. In case of a tie, choose one.