The Official Munchkin Cthulhu Bookmark of Unspeakable Doom
Illustrated by Francois "Goomi" Launet
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Cthulhu 3 – The Unspeakable Vault.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
You may not have more than 10 Doodads of Doom at any time. If you earn an 11th Doodad, you automatically lose 3 levels and must discard your hand.
- To use this bookmark, you will need 10 Doodads (coins, poker chips, whatever) to keep track of the approaching Doom.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that Doom is coming.
- Start collecting Doodads of Doom. You gain one Doodad each time any of the following events takes place:
- A monster wins a fight (one Doodad per monster).
- A munchkin becomes a Cultist.
- You gain a Madness.
- You die.
- Once on each player's turn (including your own), you may spend Doodads to:
- Give any monster a +1 bonus for each Doodad spent.
- Modify any die roll by 1 for each Doodad spent.
- Look at the top Treasure or Door (and then return the card to the top of the deck) for 2 Doodads.
- Draw the top Treasure or Door face-down for 5 Doodads.
- Go Up a Level for 10 Doodads.