The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Festering Jesting!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels (including Munchkin Quest). It may be used during any combat in which you are fighting alone and losing, unless the combat is for the win. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Produce the bookmark, but DO NOT show the text to everyone. Yet.
- You must tell the worst zombie-themed joke you can think of. Suggestions:
- "How many zombies does it take to change a light bulb?" "Braaaaaaiiiinnns."
- "Why are there so many zombies around these days?" "You know what they say, times are horde all over."
- "Three zombies walk into a bar. WHACK! Zombies are so stupid."
- "What did the zombie jester say?" "Do these brains taste funny to you?"
- Give this bookmark to the first player to groan, wince, shake his head, or otherwise react to your awful joke. Tell him that now he's helping you in the fight out of the goodness of his heart. Thank him profusely. (In Munchkin Quest, this helper need not be adjacent to you. This is an exception to the normal rules.)
- The other player has to put the bookmark away. He may not use it during this game. Lucky for you.
Special April 1 Rule: If you use this bookmark on April 1, you don't have to give it away to force someone to help. (No, you can't use it again in this game, you munchkin!