The Official John Kovalic Munchkin Bookmark of Draw, Draw Again!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, and that the bookmark has not yet been defaced.
- Play this bookmark when you have drawn a face-up card that displeases you in some way.
- Declare, in an accent of your choice that is not your own, that you shall draw and then draw again.
- Take a marker or pen or other convenient writing implement and deface the picture on the front of this bookmark. What you draw is up to you, but please remember that children play this game.
- Once you have finished your masterpiece, you may discard the card you drew and draw a replacement.