The Official GameStop Munchkin Bookmark of Stopping the Game!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Use this bookmark when you are the victim of a Curse, Trap, Disaster, or Bad Stuff.
- Yell "STOP!" and wave the bookmark around like a crazy person.
- The effects of the Curse, Trap, Disaster, or Bad Stuff are temporarily suspended. You may play cards, try to steal cards from or trade cards with another player, sell Items for a level, or do anything else (within the rules!) that doesn't end your turn. You can't try to run from another monster while the first monster's Bad Stuff is on hold.
- When you're done fiddling with all your stuff, give the bookmark to the player whose birthday is coming up next, and then resolve the suspended effect.