Designed by Steve Jackson • Developed by Andrew Hackard • Illustrated by John Kovalic
Boxed game with 168 cards, 12 seals, rules, and die.
Suggested Retail Price $24.95
Stock # SJG1503 * UPC 837654321560
It's the end of the world!
In Munchkin Apocalypse, every possible natural (and unnatural) disaster has happened . . . or will happen during the game. You are a rugged survivor in a world full of people -- and things -- that want to kill you and take your stuff. So do it to them first!
This set introduces four new classes and a new, yet eerily familiar, card type: Disasters!
And what's with all these seals running around? Don't they know the world's about to end? You should really keep an eye on that seventh one in particular . . .
- Munchkin FAQ
- Munchkin Errata
- Munchkin Apocalypse Rules (8.47 MB pdf)
Last updated July 25, 2013
The list of monsters from other Munchkin sets which can be considered Sharks is:
- Munchkin: Insurance Salesman and Lawyers
- Munchkin 5 – De-Ranged: Telemarketer
- Munchkin Fu: Soh Soo Mee
- The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin: Riverboat Gambler
- Munchkin Zombies: Game Show Host and Tax Man
- Munchkin Zombies 2 – Armed and Dangerous: Congresscritter
Errata to Be Corrected in the Next Printing
There are no reported errata for this printing.
Corrected in the 3rd Printing
Escape Rocket should say "Play this card to Run Away from one monster automatically, even if you had just rolled and failed." The rest of the card is unchanged from the 2nd printing.
- Retailer Resources for Munchkin