The Official Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 Bookmark of Pure Chaos!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Warhammer 40,000.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you’re done.
- Declare that you have become an AGENT OF CHAOS!! Laugh menacingly.
- Collect every player’s hand of cards. Shuffle them together and then deal them back out, starting with yourself. If some people get fewer cards than they started with, too bad.
- Bonus Chaos Rule! If you are facing a Chaos monster (from Munchkin Warhammer 40,000) or a monster with Chaos in its name, draw a face-up Treasure and a face-down Door after redistributing all the cards.
- After you have dealt the cards back out, if you ended up with more cards than you started with (and why would you play this otherwise?), tear this bookmark into 40,000 pieces. Or maybe just four.
Munchkin, the Munchkin characters, the pyramid logo, and related rights in and to the mechanics of The Official Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 Bookmark of Pure Chaos! are proprietary to Steve Jackson Games Incorporated, and are either ©, ™ or ®. All rights reserved to their respective owners. Warhammer 40,000 © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer 40,000 and their associated logos are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved.