The Official Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 Bookmark of Extreme Dakka!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Warhammer 40,000.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they will not be able to read it when you are done. Point out any signatures now, while you have the chance.
- Shout to all who can hear you: “This situation calls for EXTREME DAKKA!!”
- Rip this bookmark into little shreds and scatter them over the cards in play.
- You may now choose to give either the munchkins or the monsters +10 in this combat.
- Special Rule: If Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or John Kovalic has signed this bookmark, the bonus is +20! If all three have signed it, you don’t have to tear it up to use it!
Munchkin, the Munchkin characters, and the pyramid logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Steve Jackson Games Incorporated, or used under license. Warhammer 40,000 © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer 40,000 and their associated logos are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. The Official Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 Bookmark of Extreme Dakka! is copyright © 2018 by Steve Jackson Games Incorporated. All rights reserved.