The Official Munchkin Quest Bookmark of Bimodal Bifurcation
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Quest 2 – Looking for Trouble.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin Quest. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Tear the bookmark into two pieces. They do not have to be equal in size, but each piece must have two of the original four corners.
- You may use the smaller piece to Look Through Rubble. Move into a Junky passageway and tear the smaller piece in two, in one quick motion, starting at the ripped edge. If each new piece has one of the original four corners of the bookmark, you may search the passageway without spending any Move.
- You may use the larger piece to Book From Trouble. When you discover a Trap or have a Trap played on you, tear the larger piece in two, in one quick motion, starting at the ripped edge. If each new piece has one of the original four corners of the bookmark, you automatically Dodge the Trap; no need to roll. You may not Book From Trouble if you have already attempted to Dodge!
- Folding any part of this bookmark before ripping is cheating!