The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Vermicular Violence
Illustrated by Ian McGinty
Look in Munchkin #13 for the promo code to get this bookmark for a penny!
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during combat on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Pick up the die and shake it in your hands so you cannot see the faces.
- When the tension has built to a satisfactory level, SLAM the die onto the table without looking at it, unless you are playing on a glass table or similarly fragile surface, in which case a more gentle placement would be wise.
- Remove your hand. If the face on the top of the die shows a number greater than the Level of a monster you are facing, you kill that monster outright (but must still fight any remaining monsters). Otherwise, take the result that is showing as a bonus to your side in the combat.
- Yes, a Loaded Die or Reloaded Die may be used to change this result.