The Official Munchkin Bookmark of The Worst Cyclone Ever!
Illustrated by Derek Fridolfs
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Oz.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they definitely won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Holler, "Auntie Em! Uncle Henry! It's a cyclone! Run, Toto!" Ad lib as desired.
- Rip this bookmark into a bunch of tiny pieces (minimum of eight).
- Without standing up or otherwise moving from your chair, scatter the pieces over the table. You may continue hollering about the cyclone, calling for Toto, etc., during this time. Ham it up!
- Any card that is touching a piece of this bookmark once you have finished scattering pieces is discarded, regardless of any other rules to the contrary. Any card that is touching two or more pieces of the bookmark is not just discarded but placed back in the box, out of the game entirely.