The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Moop's Spring Special!
Illustrated by Ian McGinty
This bookmark was released to promote Moop's Monster Mashup.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, including Moop's Monster Mashup. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Attach this to an Item you have in play.
- That Item is now the Spring-Loaded (whatever) and gives you an extra +3 in combat.
- Additionally, you may detach the springs to automatically escape from a single monster, even if you had already failed the Run Away roll. In this case, roll the die again and count that many players to your right, giving this bookmark to that player. Skip yourself when you count. The previously attached Item remains in play.
- Once someone has triggered the automatic escape ability, this bookmark may not be used again in the current game.