The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Christmas in July!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was available as part of the Munchkin Christmas in July Kickstarter.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark immediately after you kill or help kill a monster, before Treasure is drawn.
- Say "Merry Christmas, everybody!" If they look confused, fine – they'll figure it out soon enough.
- Roll the die and consult this table:
- 3 or less – Draw one extra Treasure. If there was a helper in the combat, the helper gets it.
- 4 or 5 – Draw two extra Treasures. The helper (if any) chooses first and the main player gets the other one.
- 6 or higher – Go up a level! This may be the winning level, even if you are the helper!