Munchkin Zombies Guest Artist T-shirt
• Illustrated by Greg Hyland
Suggested Retail Price $22.95
Stock # SJG9701 * UPC
Pity the poor, lonely zombie . . . everyone runs away instead of giving him the friendly hug he really wants. Greg Hyland (Lethargic Lad, Munchkin Fu) drew this sad creature for the Munchkin Zombies Guest Artist T-Shirt. Awwwww . . .
- If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
- The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or Greg Hyland on this shirt gives you +5 in combat, once per game for each signature, when playing with the Munchkin Zombies Guest Artist Edition. You may combine two or three bonuses for the same combat.
- Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
- Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 3 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
- But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
* On your torso. Right side out.