The Official Munchkin® Starfinder® Bookmark of Space Goblins a-Go-Go!
Illustrated by Howard Tayler
This bookmark is included in Munchkin Starfinder I Want It All! and is not available separately.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- In a commanding voice, proclaim, "Surprise! It's a SPAAAACE GOBLIN!"
- Roll the die. That many Space Goblins join the monster(s) already fighting, giving it a +2 bonus for each Space Goblin added.
- If the munchkins win, add two Treasures to the rewards from the fight. If the munchkins lose, they must discard an Item in addition to any other Bad Stuff.
- Give this bookmark to the player whose combat was so rudely interrupted by the Space Goblins.
Starfinder-related characters, plots, themes, and locations are copyright © 2018 by Paizo Inc. All rights reserved. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Starfinder, and the Starfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and are used under license. Munchkin, the Munchkin characters, Warehouse 23, the pyramid logo, and the names of all products published by Steve Jackson Games Incorporated are trademarks or registered trademarks of Steve Jackson Games Incorporated, or used under license. The Official Munchkin Starfinder Bookmark of Space Goblins a-Go-Go! is copyright © 2018 by Steve Jackson Games Incorporated. All rights reserved.