The Official Munchkin Oz Guest Artist Edition Bookmark of Peeking Behind the Curtain!
Illustrated by Katie Cook
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Oz Guest Artist Edition.
You may use this bookmark in any version of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used only at the beginning of your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this at the start of your turn, before Kicking Open The Door (but after Listening at the Door, if you use that rule).
- Roll the die. If you get a 1, reroll.
- Draw that many Door cards face down and look at them. Replace them on the Door deck in any order. Then go ahead and Kick Open The Door.
- Leave this bookmark on the table. The next player to kill a monster may take this in addition to the Treasure (and may claim this bookmark even if the fight wins the game).