The Official Munchkin Impossible Bookmark of Her Majesty's Secret Circus
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Impossible.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, except during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Tear, cut, or otherwise mutilate the bookmark into festive bits.
- Tiptoe around the table, discreetly sprinkling festive bits, while loudly humming carnival tunes and occasionally shouting "God Save the Queen." Be sure to hide behind each player at least once – this is a secret circus, after all!
- Return to your seat. Everyone now gives all the cards in their hand to the player on their left.
- Starting with the player who played the bookmark, everyone draws one face-up Door card, reacting to the card as if it were drawn during the "Open a Door" phase.