The Official Munchkin Crazy Cooks Bookmark of Dinner Distraction!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Crazy Cooks.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark when you are about to Run Away from a monster.
- Say, “Look! Monster chow! Mmm, that looks good!” Go on for as long as you feel like.
- You may discard food tokens for +1 to Run Away per discarded token.
- If you still fail to Run Away, you may keep this and try again in a future combat. Otherwise, give this bookmark to the oldest player at the table (or the player who is willing to admit to being the oldest).