The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Worker Placement!
Designed by Will Schoonover Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Worker
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. You may use only one
bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a
second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
1. Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
2. Play this bookmark at the beginning of one of your turns. Roll a set of Meeple d6 Dice.
Place any 1 results on this bookmark and set the others aside for later.
3. During your turn, any number of dice on this bookmark may be removed for the following
- Remove one die from this bookmark to draw a face-down Door card.
- Remove two dice from this bookmark to draw a face-down Treasure card.
- Remove three dice from this bookmark to add a +5 bonus to either side of a combat.
4. At the beginning of subsequent turns, if you still have dice set aside, roll them and place
any 1 results on this bookmark.
5. When you remove the last die from this card, if you have no more dice set aside, give
this bookmark to the player of your choice. They may use it during this game if they have
their own Meeple d6 Dice Set.
Munchkin, the Munchkin characters, and the pyramid logo are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Steve Jackson Games Incorporated, or used under license. The Official
Munchkin Bookmark of Worker Placement! is copyright © 2021 by Steve Jackson Games
Incorporated. All rights reserved. Rules version 1.0 (August 2021)