The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Conventional Warfare
Illustrated by Len Peralta
Look in Munchkin #15 for the promo code to get this bookmark for a penny!
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, but it is significantly better when used at a convention. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you are done.
- If you are not at a convention, this bookmark gives you +3 in one combat. Keep it when you are done.
- If you are at a convention, make sure everyone knows what the rule is . . . then stand up and holler, "Of course you realize, this means war!" (Yes, you must attempt a Groucho Marx or Bugs Bunny impersonation.) Run around the table, scattering pieces of this bookmark over your fellow players as confetti.
- Every other player must give you a card of their choice, either from their hands or their cards in play.
- Gloat. You must give the cards back if you forget this step!