The Official Andrew Hackard Munchkin Tavern 2016 Bookmark of Editorial Oversight!
Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- If Andrew has not signed this bookmark, then it is worth a flat +5 to either side. Ignore all remaining rules.
- If Andrew has signed this bookmark, or is at your table and is willing to sign it right now, you may swap a card in your hand for one on the table. For instance, you could replace a scary monster with a nonscary one, replace a Curse with a Treasure, or change one piece of equipment for another, even during combat.
- SPECIAL ANDREW RULE: If Andrew is in your game, you may also swap one of your cards for one of his cards, and he can't do anything about it except glower.
- After using this bookmark, leave it on the table; the next player to Loot The Room may take the bookmark instead of a card. If that player is eligible to use a bookmark, they may use this one.