Munchkin Steampunk T-shirt
• Illustrated by Phil Foglio
Suggested Retail Price $24.95
Stock # SJG9194 * UPC
You there! Do you want people to shout "bully!" at you as you walk down the street? Do you want your gears and cogs to run with well-oiled precision? Do you want to be seen as the very pinnacle of fashion and SCIENCE!?
Of course you do! That's why we've made this handsome Munchkin Steampunk T-Shirt! Guaranteed* to cure your ails and give you the youth and vigor of a newborn ox!
* Not actually guaranteed.
- If you are wearing an official Munchkin Steampunk shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
- The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or Phil Foglio on the shirt gives you the additional power to treat a Gears monster or Item as a non-Gears monster or Item, or vice versa, once per game. Additional autographs give you additional uses of this ability.
- Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
- Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 3 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
- But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
* On your torso. Right side out.