The Official Super Munchkin Bookmark of the Well-Dressed Hero
Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Super Munchkin 2 – The Narrow S Cape.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of the fashion checklist. Also, they'll want to make sure you're not cheating – not that you ever, ever, ever, would!
- Recite the litany of the Well-Dressed Hero: "Headgear? Check! Armor? Check! Footgear? Check!" Be sure to speak loudly enough that the entire table can hear you. Just to be sure, assume all players are nearly deaf.
- If you are Cursed to lose one of these items as you are speaking, you may pause long enough to either counter the Curse, or to replace the item.
- If you have all three items at the end of your speech, you go up a level.
- Give this bookmark to the player with the lowest Level. It's his now. He may save it for later, or (if he is eligible) use it during the current game.