It's Gen Con Time!
by Andrew Hackard
August 11, 2014
We're counting on seeing many of you at Gen Con THIS WEEK! We'll have a limited number of early releases of many of our fall releases, including Revolution! Anarchy and Munchkin Legends 2 – Faun and Games. (Some of them are VERY limited, so make sure to come by and see us early!) We'll be making some big announcements at the Tavern again, and we'll have swag and promos there that won't be available anywhere else!
I'm very excited about being an Industry Insider Guest of Honor, and I'm sitting on five panels with a bunch of really big names in gaming . . . let's hope I find something intelligent to say by the end of the convention! As a reminder, those panels are:
- Thursday, 1 p.m.- 2 p.m., ICC 211: Freelancing 101 (Andrew Hackard, Shane Hensley, Allen Varney)
- Friday, 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., ICC 211: Editing: When, Why, and How (Lillian Cohen-Moore, Andrew Hackard)
- Saturday, 11 a.m. – 12 noon, ICC 211: Fear of the Unknown: Suspense in RPGs (Keith Baker, Andrew Hackard, Shane Hensley, Ken Hite)
- Saturday, 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., ICC 211: Don't Screw It Up! (Andrew Hackard, Jay Little, Ryan Miller, Mike Selinker)
- Sunday, 11 a.m. – 12 noon, ICC 210: Remembering the Good Old Days (Andrew Hackard, Ken Hite, Jordan Wiseman)
Looking forward to seeing everyone!