Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2014
Designed by Steve Jackson • Illustrated by John Kovalic
22 Cards in a zip locked bag.
Suggested Retail Price $6
Stock # SJG4245 * UPC
This set is out of print now, but you can find these cards in Munchkin Hidden Treasures.
For the fifth year in a row, we've produced some extra, never-before-seen cards* you can add to your Munchkin games. This year, we have a staggering 22 cards -- that's two goblin dozens! (Goblins aren't so good at math.) From our secret storage facility to your game, we present:
* Truth in advertising compels us to mention that Miss Moneybags also appeared in the 2013 booster. The reason is complicated and involves space-time warps, an especially blurry night at the government lab, and absolutely no errors** on our end whatsoever. If she's worth killing once, she's definitely worth killing twice, right?
** Would this face lie to you?
- For Munchkin: Ass Hat, Berserk, Cowardly, Hireling: Apprentice, Parasite, Pigeon-Toad, The Quacken, Really Short Stilts, Role Reversal, Stag Party, Vicious Left Hook, and Wandering
- For Munchkin Apocalypse: Ethereal Plane and Nuclear Vassal (counts as a Hireling in blended games)
- For Munchkin Bites!: Head Waiter
- For Munchkin Booty: Hull Breeches
- For Munchkin Cthulhu: The Koala of Cthulhu
- For The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin: Horse Radish
- For Munchkin Impossible: Miss Moneybags (again)
- For Star Munchkin: Mr. Spork and Sidekick: Hologram
- For Munchkin Zombies: Zoombies